Thursday, December 23, 2010

Midwinter's Eve Hop Winners!



Winner of Maxium Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
Catherine Lewis



Winner of Tithe by Holly Black
Lisa Faber



Winner of The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold
Heather Morse


Winner of Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn
Teresa Thomas Bohannnon



You all have been notified by email. You have exactly 24 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen. Thanks to everyone who joined the giveaway! They're will be a lot more coming after the holidays!

And thanks to the new followers! More than 90 new followers! Wow. That was a shocker to me! Thank You! I wish I had a giveaway to give all you guys! I'm sure one of you will win in the upcoming contests and giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. thanks Libby! This is a book that I have been wanting to read and I am glad that I will get the chance now.

    ReplyDelete