Thursday, December 30, 2010

When I'm Not Reading (2)


New weekly post for book blogger, Missie from The Unread Reader.

When I'm not reading or have my face stuck in a book I'm at Disneyland with my friends or family. As an Annual Pass Holder for the second year in a row I get to spend part of my days in "the happiest place on Earth".
When I'm not caught up reading you can find me there enojoying the rides and always watching Disney's California Adventure's "Aladdin A Musical Spectacular" with my friends.


____________________________________________________________
Weekly Song



I first heard "Teenage Dream" when I got the Tap Tap Revenge 3 app on my iPhone with original Katy Perry's version. I really liked the song and it stuck with me until Glee did the acapella version.

No comments:

Post a Comment