Friday, January 14, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - 1/14-1/17

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and runs from Friday to Sunday.
Each week a different question will be added to the hop in order for conversations to occur, and for followers to get to know you and your blog better.


"Why do you read the genre that you do? What draws you to it?"


I enjoy reading YA novels because the stories are always captivating to read about. It's easy and very outgoing with the characters. The characters can relate to anyone because they experience bad things as we teens do too. The books inspire me and it always gives me something to talk about with a reading buddy.

On special occasions I read adult novels, but it's rare if I do and I've only read about 3 in total, which I enjoyed every single one of them. The story in those were well developed and it explores the life of adulthood something that YA novels sometimes don't mention in their novels.

What genre do you read and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment