Wednesday, January 5, 2011

TV Spots - Book Adaptations

On Monday while watching the Winter Premiere of Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family two very good TV Spots/Trailers came out. One was the one I've been waiting for years to come out, Beastly!

Beastly (2011)




A modern-day take on the "Beauty and the Beast" tale where a New York teen is transformed into a hideous monster in order to find true love.












And the second was I Am Number Four!

I Am Number Four (2011)



John is an extraordinary teen, masking his true identity and passing as a typical high school student to elude a deadly enemy seeking to destroy him. Three like him have already been killed ... he is Number Four.







Which one are you most excited to watch?

1 comment:

  1. I'm super-excited to watch both of these (Alex Pettyfer is HOT!) but I'm most excited to watch Beastly (I must admit it's because of Alex - he seems much more grown up in Beastly)...thanks for the great post!

    ReplyDelete