Thursday, January 6, 2011

When I'm Not Reading (3)


New weekly post for book blogger, Missie from The Unread Reader.


Here is another segment of When I'm Not Reading.

When I'm not reading I'm listening to music. It includes anything: Musicals, soundtracks, Queen, Muse, Glee, or any song I have stuck in my head. I listen to music when I'm cleaning my room or while I brush my teeth with the music loud enough to be heard.
______________________________________________________
Weekly Song
Don't know why, but this song is stuck in my head :)
The censored version. You can watch the original here.


And if you're a Gleek like me, watch the Gwyneth Paltrow version.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway !! I'm your latest follower !! Your blog seems great !! I love Glee version of Forget you ;)
    Happy reading (and than you for the button too) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over Christmas break, I couldn't stop listening to the Glee Christmas album. I loved it.

    That Cee Lo song has a great beat.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    I'm a HUGE Gleek!
    And "Baby, It's Cold Outside" was my favorite from the Glee Episode and "Last Christmas"
    :)

    ReplyDelete