Thursday, January 13, 2011

When I'm Not Reading (4)


New weekly post for book blogger, Missie from The Unread Reader.


Here is another segment of When I'm Not Reading.

When I'm not reading I'm watching my favorite Classic Disney movies or listening to the soundtracks/songs from the movies. Growing up with the Classic Disney has had a huge influence in me. Who didn't want their own carpet, prince, carriage, best friend, or personal Genie?
I know I did.
So when I'm not reading, I'm usually listening to my favorite Disney songs on YouTube or iPod.


Here is a list of my personal favorites:
- The Lion King
- Aladdin
- Mulan
- The Little Mermaid
- Peter Pan
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Hercules
- The Beauty and the Beast
and many, many more! :)


Come back next week to check out what I do when I'm not reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment