Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by Should Be Reading.
This is all you have to do:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Here is this week's:

By Lisa Desrochers
Paperback, 365 pages
Published September 14th 2010 by Tor Teen



1) "Gabe smiles at me as I poke at my salad. "So a nun, huh?"
"Yep." Out of the corner of my eye, I see Luc's head snap up." - Frannie, 118

2) "Of course, I'm the one that seems to have jealousy issues. I almost blasted Gabriel just now at the lockers." - Luc, 119

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this book and I'm hoping that's the case for you too !! Happy reading !! Looking forward to read your review ;)

    ReplyDelete