Friday, March 18, 2011

Book Blogger Hop 3/18-3/21

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and runs from Friday to Sunday.
Each week a different question will be added to the hop in order for conversations to occur, and for followers to get to know you and your blog better.


"Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"



I only read one book at time, if I were to read two books I would get the stories mixed together and maybe even combine the two books into one. And if I was to pick up the book where I left off I would need to re-read the previous pages to refresh my memory. I prefer reading one book at a time.
Lately, I've fallen behind due to school. Textbooks should probably be included.
Oh, school.

How many books do you read at a time?

No comments:

Post a Comment