My Book Boyfriend is a new weekly meme hosted at The Unread Reader.
1. On Wednesdays, make a post about a fictional boy that totally made you swoon! In your post, make sure you include your book boyfriend's stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that had you at hello. Credit the book and please include page numbers when you can.
2. Grab the My Book Boyfriend button to include in your post.
3. Be sure to come back here and add the DIRECT link to your post on the Mr. Linky Widget that will be provided here on Wednesdays.
4. Don't forget to check out other people's My Book Boyfriend posts. Everyone that agrees to participate will try to visit others and leave comments. Bloggers love comments.
5. Anyone is welcome to join at anytime, but no one is obligated to participate every week.
6. In your post provide a link back to this My Book Boyfriend introduction post so that other people can find the information about participating.
Let's start with the amazing Daniel Kalbi from The Dark Divine!
Physical description: Age 18. Naturally very blond but sometimes dyes his hair black. Deep, dark brown eyes. Lean build, but tall and well-muscled. Devious smile. Sometimes described as being "wicked hot" but also sometimes he looks like an angel.
Who doesn't like the mysterious and good looking Daniel Kalbi at the beginning of The Dark Divine? I don't want to spoil the book to others, but I never expected him to be what he is, and I really like that he calls Grace, Gracie and he cares for her, I'm a sucker for Daniel Kalbi.
Things Daniel said that had me crazy about him.
"What? Give it back."
"Kiss me and I'll give it back."
"I will be the monster for you."