Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer


Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Publisher: Philomel
Pages: 452
My Rating:
Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything— including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?



I know I took too long to finish Nightshade but the past two months have been hectic. I finally got to finish the book. And here is a new review too keep the blog running.

Nightshade was a well written debut novel for Andrea Cremer. Not only were the characters descriptive but overall the love triangle between the three main charactes, Calla, Shay and Ren, was magnificant that I couldn't get enough of it.

As much as I liked the story and the way the plot moved, I thought that some parts could have been more paced, but other than that I don't really have any complains about this book. The cover is simply beautiful.

Nightshade is a magnificant and fast-pace debut, pick it up when you have a chance.
You won't be disappointed with the characters, story, myth, and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment