Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by Should Be Reading.
This is all you have to do:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Here is this week's:

By Melissa Marr
Hardcover, 389 pages
Published April 21st 2009 by HaperCollins



1) "Resolved, he walked toward the Crow's Nest. He saw three guards following him, but he refused to acknowledge them." - Fragile Eternity, 216

2) "In a matter of minutes he was dressed and lacing his boots" - Fragile Eternity, 216

2 comments:

  1. I need to read this book.

    Thanks for sharing.

    My teaser is on my blog http://lisaisabookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this teaser !! I've read the first book in the series and loved it .. so I really have to buy the second !!
    I hope you're enjoying it ;)

    ReplyDelete