Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr


Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
Publisher: HarperCollins
Pages: 389
My Rating:
Wicked Lovely and Ink Exchange author Melissa Marr delivers another little masterpiece of Urban Faery, that budding subgenre. In this ethereal romance, Aislinn has achieved the fragile eternity of the title; she has become an immortal faery, complicating both her life and that of Seth, the man who loves her.


Before, I wasn't too into reading YA books about fey, but Wicked Lovely was an exception. I gave it a try, and I found myself flying through the pages. Fragile Eternity was a fantastic read. We finally get to find out what happens after Wicked Lovely. Throughout the book Seth feels far away from Ash because she accepted to become Summer Queen alongside Kennan, and he's bound to her.

The writing is good and understandable. I liked the scenes Melissa wrote with Donia and Kennan, those were so realistic it made me feel like part of the story. Though at some points I found myself getting distracted because the story wasn't moving along too quickly. The ending pages were lighting, I flipped and flipped through the reading.

Overall, Fragile Eternity is a well written book, any Wicked Lovely fan will enjoy this book. Now I'm anxiously waiting for The Darkest Mercy.

Up next:

No comments:

Post a Comment