Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

What Happened To Goodbye
Pages: 416 pgs.
Published: May 10th, 2011
Publisher: Penguin Young Readers Group
Another town. Another school. Another Mclean. Ever since her parents' bitter divorce, Mclean and her father have been fleeing their unhappy past. And Mclean's become a pro at reinventing herself with each move. But in Lakeview, Mclean finds herself putting down roots and making friends—in part, thanks to Dave, the most real person Mclean's ever met. Dave just may be falling in love with her, but can he see the person she really is? Does Mclean herself know?

I wanted to post something outside of Supernatural genre. Author Sarah Dessen is one of my favorites and 2 years ago I got the chance to meet her on her Along for the Ride book tour. If you haven't read a book by her I highly recommend picking up one of her 9 books:
That Summer
Somone Like You
The Truth About Forever
Just Listen
This Lullaby
Lock and Key
Along for the Ride
Dreamland
Keeping the Moon


So as a huge fan I had to post What Happened to Goodbye here.

1 comment:

  1. Love the cover! It just makes me wonder! Hope you will stop by and see my WoW http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting-on-wednesday_16.html

    ReplyDelete